The money tied up in maintenance, repair and overhaul stock represents a significant percentage of a production line’s working capital. Our first-hand experience of managing our own inventory has shown us what it takes to achieve optimal inventory control and on shelf availability resulting in reduced working capital. We provide this expertise in the following solutions;
- Profile your component inventory, based on current and previous usage
- Rationalise the number of manufacturer brands you use
- Negotiate best price from our extensive range of quality suppliers
We can help guide your maintenance, engineering and production staff about best practice in stock planning and profiling, to help improve their knowledge and understanding and build a stronger operational process. If required, we can even take on the management of your maintenance, repair and overhaul operation, leaving you to focus on your business critical issues.
Tailored solutions for large companies
G.M.M.’s experience of working with some of the largest manufacturing companies in across Europe means that we can offer a single, consistent source of supply across the geographies in which you operate.
Key Account customers benefit from:
- Significant cost savings – rationalise supply base and reducing related transaction costs from multiple suppliers
- Improved production efficiency – we have state-of-the-art knowledge in how to extend product life, reduce maintenance and increase production uptime
- Working capital Reduction – reducing inventory levels and applying a true just-in-time-to-line approach
We can help you with purchase agreements that reflect the scale and scope of your needs as a large customer. Our dedicated Key Account team work in partnership with you to optimise your efficiency and cost effectiveness, manage the service we supply on a day to day basis and provide specialist support and solutions across your business.